Kristin Hokanson is committed to the highest standards of professional learning grounded in research and successful practice. With topics including inquiry, student collaboration, project based learning and STE(A)M, Kristin is skilled at developing workshops for digital media integration in environments that are 1:1 or 20:1. With a comprehensive menu of topics from which to choose, Kristin can design a program that serves your level of need, whether it is for School Transformation, Instructional Coaching or School-Based Professional Development.
Here are just a few of the areas in which Kristin can provide guidance:
* Adopting an Inquiry-Based Framework
* Building Systems and Structures for Modern Learning Environments
* Designing Curriculum and Assessments
* Creating an Effective Standards-Based Grading system
* Developing a Common Language for Teaching and Learning
* Integrating Technology
* Literacy in a Digital World
* Designing a Student-Centered Daily, Weekly, and Annual Calendar
March 20, 2017: Copyright Train-the-Trainers Workshop at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio. REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
July 17-21, 2017: Inquiry Schools Summer Teaching Institute: Summer Teaching Institute is an å for teachers from all disciplines and varied backgrounds to immerse themselves in inquiry driven, project based teaching and learning.
July 23 – 28, 2017: Media Education Lab Summer Institute in Digital Literacy: The 4th annual program is back for another amazing summer! It’s a hands-on, minds-on learning experience unlike any other! This event is the premiere professional development program for K-12 teachers, college educators, librarians and media professionals.